9 Reasons You Need To Stop Wearing Your Shoes In The House Immediately
Here in America, it’s pretty common to keep our shoes on when we get home. Most of us don’t even think twice about it. Whether I’m getting some chores done around the apartment or simply lounging on the couch, I can often be found sporting a pair of sneakers.
Little did I know how filthy my shoes could actually be!
Think of everything that we tread through on a daily basis, even just during the walk to and from the car. Shoes can carry bird or dog poop, along with all sorts of bacteria and germs. There are also potential toxins over lawns, streets, and sidewalks that might seem otherwise clean.
So what’s the best way to keep this grossness out of our homes?
We should take our shoes off before we even enter, of course! It’s as simple as that: Stop wearing shoes in the house. If these following nine reasons don’t convince you to stop wearing shoes in the house, I don’t know what will!
Please SHARE with your family and friends on Facebook.
1. All Sorts Of Bacteria Live On Your Shoes
2. Your Feet Need To Breathe
3. You’re Tracking Fecal Matter Into Your Home
4. Cancer-Causing Toxins Can Get On Your Shoes
5. You’re Making A Racket
6. Dirt Gets In All The Nooks And Crannies
7. You Could Hurt Yourself Tripping Over Them
8. They May Make It Harder To Relax
9. Your Floors Are Taking A Beating, As Is Your Wallet